Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just checking in!

Hey everybody! I can't believe it's the end of February already! I don't know if it's just me getting older, but time seems to fly so much faster than when I was a kid!

Anyway, just some store news, the Extreme Burn 2.0 DVD's are flying off the shelves! If you haven't yet picked one up, you really should! This is one of those effects that you can carry with you at ALL TIMES.



Oh, and for the record, you would think that this would be self explanatory, but since we still get this question, I am going to settle it once and for all: NO, YOU CANNOT REALLY CHANGE ONE DOLLAR BILLS INTO $100 BILLS THAT DIDN'T EXIST BEFORE, TO THEN BUY WHATEVER YOU WANT IN THIS WORLD! That would be counterfeiting. There is a gimmick, people. :)

I kid you not, we still get emails from people asking, "Can you REALLY change this money into $100's, or do I have to provide my own $100 bills?" I usually respond by telling people, "Yes.....unless you have supernatural powers, you cannot really change money without some kind of setup, and this effect requires you to provide the money."

Another one we get about this effect: "If I purchase Extreme Burn 2.0, does MJM Magic provide the bills to use?" The answer is no....we do not provide you with five $100 bills for this $30 effect. Sorry to disappoint.

That being said, if you can't afford to change ones into hundreds, you can always change ones into fives, or blank paper into ones, etc. There are many possibilities.

The other big selling effect which is just now starting to roll in is Ultracinese. This is the hottest preorder of the year, and the fact that it's near impossible to get one seems to feed the frenzy. We got two in earlier in the week, and seven in today, and all went immediately to our waiting backorder list. We still have people waiting in line, so the sooner you preorder, the sooner you can get one.

If you haven't seen it, you can take a look at this video:



That's it for now. Hope you all are having a great week, and I will post something soon when we run another promotion!

No comments: