Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Free $100 Bankroll Decks: And The Winners Are........

Hey everyone!   Over the weekend, we were super excited to launch the release of a SUPER VISUAL download called "Shape Shifter."   In case you haven't seen what it looks like, click this link and check out the demo video:

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-vault-shape-shifter-by-shin-lim-and-riccardo-negroni-video-download-p-24862.html

Anyway, we were running a special promotion only at MJM Magic: whoever purchased this download between Thursday through Sunday would be entered to win a free Bankroll Deck ($100 value).   These ultra rare cards are a highly-sought collector's item, and we were giving TWO of them away!

So a few moments ago, I filmed the LIVE selection of two random winners.   To see who won (it could be you), click this link to watch the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRTlEJznTgk


Once again, thanks to all who participated, and we look forward to doing more fun promotions soon!



JUST FOR LAUGHS:

I have a bumper sticker saying, "Honk if you think I'm sexy".  Some days I just sit waiting at a green light until I’m feeling good about myself. :)

No comments: