Saturday, November 24, 2018

"The BEST card control that I have EVER seen!" - Download Today!!

"This is not, I repeat, NOT trick photography!!"

The Vault - Selenium Shift by Chris Severson and Shin Lim Presents

This is probably the best card control you will ever learn.   Big statement?  Watch it for yourself:

Link: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-27965.html

Check out what other top pro's are saying:
"The best control that I've seen."
- Charlie Frye

"The BEST card control that I have EVER seen!"
- Justin Miller

"Upon learning the technique, I was amazed that this could have ever worked. It has become a favorite move, one that I know that I can always fool myself with in a mirror that I can't stop smiling at."
- Daniel Madison

"This is by far the sexiest shift I have ever (not) seen! I love this move!"
- Adam Wilver

"*Casshan died... seriously. He dead."
- R.I.P. Casshan Wallace

"This is as fun to do as it is to watch!"
- Chris Ramsey

"Is that what's going on?! I can't see you do a thing."
- Chris Mayhew

Check out the Selenium Shift here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-27965.html

This is a DOWNLOAD file, so you can get instant access to it over the holiday weekend!

If you don't want the download version, we also sell it on DVD which you can purchase here:
-----------------------------------------------

BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!

Want to save over 50% Off thousands of items?   Or want an additional discount code for your order?

Then checkout our ongoing Black Friday Sale here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/black-friday-sale-ezp-86.html

-----------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

As I get older and remember all the people I've lost along the way, I think to myself...

Perhaps I shouldn't have pursued a career as a tour guide...
-----------------------------------------------

No comments: