Thursday, October 31, 2019

"The BEST MAGIC I have Ever Seen!" - Simon Cowell

"This trick earned 40 MILLION VIEWS on YouTube.  That's how VISUAL and UNIQUE it is!!"

Visual Matrix AKA Rose Act Valorous Silver (Gimmick and Online Instructions) by Will Tsai and SansMinds - Trick - Click Image to Close

Every now and then, a product comes along that creates an AMAZING moment.   The Rose Act on AGT was so good, it got Simon Cowell to publicly declare that it was the best magic that he's ever seen!

If you never saw this routine, check out the video on our website:

https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/visual-matrix-aka-rose-act-valorous-silver-gimmick-and-online-instructions-by-will-tsai-and-sansminds-trick-p-30032.html

MJM Magic is so fortunate to have access to A SMALL QUANTITY of these items, and they're ONLY AVAILABLE to those who preorder them.

It's not cheap, but consider the following:
  • FREE USA shipping on this 16+ pound item!
  • Earn $15.00 back in reward point credit after purchasing it!
  • No arts and crafts needed.  It comes fully assembled and ready to use!
  • VERY LIMITED RELEASE!  This will not be available for long.
Comes in two styles:
-------------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

Why was Abraham Lincoln never put in jail?

Because we was in a cent!
-------------------------------------------------------------

MJM PERSONAL PEEKS:

My Dad, Me, and my brotherJust giving you a "dad update" for those who like this section of the newsletter.   As you know, every Saturday I have been spending the day with my dad who is on hospice with stage 4 esophageal cancer.
Well, this last Saturday was the first time I became extremely worried about his condition.   In fact, I was so concerned, I never left.   I have been here by his side since Saturday, and I don't think I can bring myself to leave.

So I have been answering emails and writing this newsletter by his bedside....and Brandi has been kicking butt back in my hometown while she handles all the shipping and receiving for your orders.
We really LOVE and appreciate all of you who shop with us, and we thank you for the prayers of support.

With love, Jeff

No comments: