Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Personal: Halloween Recap


Ok, I know, I am late with this, but I wanted to see how everyone's Halloween was? For me, being a dad of two kids, it's all about making the experience as magical and fun for them as possible.

Here is a quick shot of me walking with my youngest daughter, Katelyn.
<----------------------------
As you can see, there were a TON of kids in the neighborhood. Some of them were way too old to be trick or treating, if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, I am all for holding onto your youth.....but when you're old enough to grow a BEARD, then you should probably stop going door to door for candy, and stick to the adult halloween parties!
I think the weirdest thing we saw was when someone opened up the door and was VIDEO TAPING all the kids walk up to get candy. Both my wife and myself looked at each other, thinking the same thing: "Who on earth video tapes random kids? What is the purpose of THAT video for future reference?" I can understand video taping your own kids as they walk, but everyone else's?
Weird.

Other than that, it was a great Halloween for the record books, and I got to raid through TWO bags of candy to pick out all my favorites: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a box of Nerds!

No comments: