Friday, October 29, 2010

Off Topic: Cool Pumpkin Designs

I was forwarded this from my cousin Craig (Sarge) Severence, and I wanted to share it with you! I have always been interested in art & creativity, and these are completely mind boggling!

All of the awesome pumpkins were done by a man named Ray Villafane and he's going to be on the "Food Network Challenge: Outrageous Pumpkins" soon.

(Pardon the MJM Magic watermark. It's something that's automatically applied to images hosted on our server)




To see all the rest of the designs, click this link to view them all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I’m new here. I am sorry if this this is the wrong place for this but I was wondering If some one here on mjmmagic.blogspot.com would be able to assist me to choose the better choice. The forums here are absolutely great and certainly plan on sticking around for as long as I am welcome.