Tuesday, October 05, 2010

New Halloween Logo

So yesterday, I had some free time and I decided to change up the MJM Magic header logo and make it more festive, in honor of the upcoming holiday season!

Keep in mind that I'm no graphic artist, nor do we have an official web designer at this point in time (any one interested?) :)

So I threw together something real quick which I think looks nice, and still gets the point across! What do you guys think? We hope you like it!


Just go to our website to see a bigger version, or click the image on the left!

And since we're on the subject, if you are a web designer and would like to eventually do some work with us, just contact us and let us know. We're eventually going to want to redesign our site, and we'd like to give work to those who already support us!

No comments: