Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays from Jeff, Brandi, and Family at MJM Magic


I just wanted to take a quick moment to wish you a Happy Holidays, from my family to yours!

Here at MJM Magic, I literally have a BLAST working each and every day.  Whether it's filling your orders, answering questions, or just getting my hands on the latest & greatest magic tricks to hit the market, it's never a dull day over here.  In fact, it's safe to say that no two days are the same because things are always changing (for the better).

We've already had a record breaking holiday season shipping 100+ orders a day (that's a lot for us), and since I'm the main guy who keeps this ship running, I've been working evenings and weekends just to make sure we stay on top of things.

So before taking these next few days off for some much needed rest, I wanted to THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU for making this a great holiday season.  Unlike other stores, when you spend your money in my store, I make it my life's mission to give each and every order my personal attention, so that you can shop with confidence knowing that you're in good hands with us.  You literally know that if you have a MJM Magic package in your possession, that it first passed through my hands to get it to you.  I take great care and pride in making sure my customers are taken care of, and that you get every penny's worth of your money spent on good service.

I will be spending the next few days with my wife, daughters, and extended family as we enjoy the Christmas holiday.  Keep in mind that we will not be answering emails or shipping any orders until we return on December 27th.  We will still be processing orders through the website (so if you see something you like or need, get your order in.....because we will still be gathering items and getting things ready to ship once we're back on Thursday).

So from my family to yours, we wish you a very happy holiday (and a Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it). 

Your friend in magic,
- Jeff Mash (and family)
MJM Magic, Inc.

P.S. I guess if you're reading this, it means that the Mayan Apocalypse was blown a little out of proportion!

No comments: