Thursday, March 28, 2013

And the "Fat Finger" award goes to.......

Hey everyone!  Real quick, I hate to use the newsletter to embarrass myself, but that's exactly what I am going to do!

Earlier today, I sent out an exciting newsletter which features some of the top new items in our store.  However, I made two errors:

1.  The title of the newsletter had a 1st grade grammatical error!  It said "This new magic items are hot."  Obviously, it should have said "THESE new magic items are hot."

I'd like to blame Microsoft and automatic spell correction for that one......but I can't!  I was simply trying to send out the newsletter quickly before the end of the day, and I totally missed that grammatical no-no.  My 8 year old daughter is hanging her head in shame at her father, because even she knows better than to rush an important assignment!

2. I incorrectly stated that the download (A Taste of Chaos) was $30.00, but in reality, it's $35.00.  However, on the plus side, you actually get FOUR Reward Points for purchasing that (instead of the +3 points I originally stated).

So that's it.  Two silly errors which I apologize for.  Hopefully this little addendum clears that up!  You can read the original newsletter online right here in case you missed it:
http://mjmmagic.blogspot.com/2013/03/these-new-magic-items-are-hot.html

Your friend in magic,
- Jeff Mash

No comments: