Thursday, March 17, 2022

50% OFF over 1,000 Items! - MJM Magic SPRING SALE

"We have cut our prices in half for this limited time sale!"

Don't you just love spring?  The weather gets warmer.  The birds start singing their songs.  And your favorite magic store throws incredible SPRING SALES events!  :)

Since we can't do anything about the skyrocketing gas prices, we can at least help your wallet by offering a TON of brand new products at a low rock-bottom price.

Check out all of these: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/spring-sale-c-87.html

I know, it's a lot, right!

To help break them down for you, here are some helpful links to narrow the products by price or by category:

Or Narrow down by type:

 

Add as many to your order as you need!  These prices will remain this low until March 30th!

(But don't wait too long.  These prices are only available while stock lasts, or until that deadline approaches!)

Full List of Items Here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/spring-sale-c-87.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREDICT HEADS OR TAILS - EVERY TIME

Earlier this week, we announced our latest upcoming product, "Heads and Tails."   If you haven't yet seen it, please check it out here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/heads-tails-prediction-by-mickael-chatelain-trick-p-35235.html

We wanted to give you a little more information on this item, since we did get some questions from our customers.

1.  Is the outcome the same every time, meaning, will there always be a mixture of heads and tails?

No!  The outcome can be different.  Some times the spectator may flip 2 heads and 1 tails.   Other times, it may be all tails, etc.  It's RANDOM, and you will ALWAYS be right!

2.  So if I perform this for the same person twice, it will work with different results?

YES!

3.  Do I have to force any kind of decision on the spectator?

NOPE!

4.  So let me get this straight.   They flip all three coins, and THEY decide which prediction goes in front of which coin.......and the prediction will perfectly match whatever is face up on the coin?

That is correct!  Isn't that fantastic?!

5.  I don't like palming things.......do I need any sort of palming or dexterity to perform this?

NOPE.  It's easy and a beginner can do it.

6.  Do I need any sort of special coins?

NOPE!  You can literally borrow three coins from your spectator if you want.   Their coins.  They flip.  They choose the prediction paper, and it matches!

Order HEADS & TAILS PREDICTION here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/heads-tails-prediction-by-mickael-chatelain-trick-p-35235.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

I was in a job interview today when the manager handed me his laptop and said, "I want you to try and sell this to me."

So I put it under my arm, walked out of the building and went home.

Eventually, he called me on my phone and said, "Bring it back here right now!"

I replied, "$100 and it's yours."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: