Sunday, August 21, 2022

"I thought this would suck.....I was horribly WRONG!"

 

"I've done a complete 180 with my opinion on this!"

So yesterday, we advertised our latest product (THE PEAK wallet) and I wanted to give you some more background information on it.

We'll call it some "inside information", if you will.

When we first hear about this item (another peek device), I immediately said, "Not interested.  We already have so many peek devices on the market, I'm not going to email thousands of people to tell them about another one."

So I passed on it.

And.....I......was........STUPID!

When I finally got to see HOW THIS WORKED, I was blown away.   This thing is literally UNIQUE.  There is NO OTHER item in our industry that works like this.

In fact, it's made from a brand new material that hides the secret in plain sight. 

See that photo above?  That is the PEAK side!  That is the side where you will clearly see what is written, even though it's a solid Carbon Fiber wall!

Before I continue, if you haven't yet seen some of the reactions from people who were SHOWN THE SECRET, you can watch those videos on the product page here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-peak-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-mr-blond-the-collective-trick-p-36043.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here's some answers to your questions that you may have about THE PEAK:

1.   Why are there no performance videos, showing it in a real-world performance?

Honestly, I'm not sure......Hopefully we can get some for you.   However, the performance would be exactly what you imagine it would be.   Someone writes down ANYTHING (a word, a name, a number, a date, etc).   This is placed FACE DOWN inside the wallet.   And yet, you can see (or peek) what it is, even though it's IN THE WALLET.

2.  So that means you have to slide something open in order to see it?

Nope.  You literally can see the writing THROUGH the wallet.  It's literally like you have X-RAY VISION, seeing through a solid wall.

3.  Okay, so that means if I can see it, then so can my spectator? 

NO THEY WON'T.   In fact, if you're performing at a table (where they are sitting across from you), then you can literally have the secret FACE UP, and only you will be able to see it!  It will be INVISIBLE to those sitting across from you, even though it's facing up!  This is due to perspective and the advanced material the wallet is made from.

4.  What if I don't have a table?  Can I perform this walking around?

Absolutely.  You will learn MULTIPLE ways to peek the information, including one that takes place after you give the wallet to the spectator to hold in their hand.

5.  Can the spectator look at both sides of the wallet?

YES!  Before and after, they can examine the wallet if you want.

Ideally, you hand them the wallet with your business card and a pen.   You have them write something down on your business card.   You take the wallet back and you slide their card FACE DOWN inside your wallet.   You then can peek the information as you put the wallet away (or as you place it on their hand to hold).   Again, if performing on a table, you could lay it down on the table as well.   After you reveal the prediction, you remove the business card to hand to them (great business promo for you), and you walk away to thunderous applause!

6.  It looks thin.   Can I only hold a couple of credit cards in there?

No!  It EXPANDS.  In fact, you could hold 10-15 business cards in there in addition to a credit card or two.   It's designed to be your EDC (Every Day Carry).   It's minimalist design means you could carry it in a front pocket if you wanted.....and the materials used are going to last a lifetime.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me and I'll try to answer them.

But I try not to steer our customers wrong, and I think this product is worth every penny.

Preorder your PEAK WALLET here before they sell out: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-peak-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-mr-blond-the-collective-trick-p-36043.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

A fortune teller told me that in 12 years time, I’d suffer a terrible heartbreak.

So, to cheer myself up, I bought myself a puppy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: