Friday, January 15, 2010

Inspirational Post from James Randi

I must admit, I have never really followed a lot of the debate and work of James Randi, who I've always known as a famous skeptic and debunker of the supernatural. However, I came across this very inspirational message from him that I think deserves a listen.

Seeing what cancer can do first hand to a close family member, I have always heard all the negative side effects of chemotherapy. With some of my closest family members being extremely religious with fundamental faith in their religion, they would never take chemotherapy if prescribed.

However, this message from James Randi only further solidified my long standing belief that your thoughts and outlook really do shape your reality, so make sure that you always stay positive and look on the bright side of things. The laws of attraction will take care of the rest.

No comments: