Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I'm still around!

It's been a few weeks since I have updated the blog, but that's not always a bad thing! We've actually been incredibly busy and that's kept me away from writing anything meaningful. However, I want to try and make every possible effort to post a lot more, even if it's just to let you know how things are going over here.

One of the things we love to do at MJM Magic is run promotions, and hopefully soon, we will have another one. I am thinking for the next promotion, we will give away something small but something that most people can qualify for. The last couple of promotions, we gave away some killer high priced effects, but you had to spend $100 or more to qualify. So I'm going to be going into our stockroom and pulling some lower priced effects that we can give away with orders over $20.00 or so. Hopefully I will have that done before the weekend.

In other news, I am happy to say that MJM Magic is now officially MJM Magic, Inc. That's right, we're officially incorporated, which really doesn't mean much (but sure sounds fancy to say I'm the president of a corporation now)! Truth be told, this incorporation process has been a small headache, and I'm sure I've been driving Brandi crazy with all my huffing and puffing when it comes to filling out new forms, and opening new corporate accounts.

Anyway, in my personal life, all is going well! My two kids are getting older and bigger (Madison is 6, and Katelyn is 3). We also added a new dog to the family (golden retriever named Bentley). He is a big pain in my butt, but only because he wants to chew and destroy everything. I'm hoping he mellows out in the next few months or I'm going to go insane.

That's it for now. I will post something soon regarding a promotion and upcoming site updates!

No comments: