Friday, January 31, 2020

"CineMental is your new CARRY EVERYWHERE trick!!"

We GUARANTEE you're going to LOVE this effect!  We feel that strongly about it.  I even bought one for myself just to carry with me!

Reveal your spectator's freely selected movie title they chose from a deck of movie titles - without ever looking at the faces of the cards.

Then, as a killer second phase, they deal the cards face up and when they stop, your written prediction matches their selection.  And it works EVERY SINGLE TIME!  NO fishing, NO controlling the cards, NO markings.

CineMental (Gimmick and Online Instructions) by Nikolas Mavresis - Trick

I'm always being asked to perform a magic trick when I tell people what I do, and THIS is what I will now be carrying on me!

If you're looking for that "one trick" to carry around, to bust out whenever someone asks you to perform a trick.........then get your hands on CineMental!

It involves mentalism and an open prediction, all contained in this custom deck of playing cards made by the US Playing Card Company.
  • No Sleight of Hand
  • No Phishing for information
  • Works 100% of the time!
  • Multiple phases!
It's interactive, and it's FUN.  It involves movies (which everyone can relate to), and you do TWO POWERFUL PHASES of magic! 

Watch the trailer: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/cinemental-gimmick-and-online-instructions-by-nikolas-mavresis-trick-p-30595.html

We admit, the trailer is done very well.......but the trick itself is what really impresses us.  In fact, it's so flexible that you don't have to do the open prediction.   You can just have multiple people think of their movies and have them be different every time!

Carry CineMental wherever you go and you will have a memorable trick ready to perform at a moment's notice!

LINK: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/cinemental-gimmick-and-online-instructions-by-nikolas-mavresis-trick-p-30595.html

(Again, this is so good, I bought one for myself!  Once you get it, you will see why it's so good!)
-----------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

I just realized my countertop is made of marble..

I have been taking it for granite all these years.
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: