Thursday, October 26, 2023

"So good, COPPERFIELD wanted TWO of them!"

 

"If I had this 40 years ago, I would have saved a fortune!!!   I'll take 2........one for backup!" - David Copperfield

Statue Vanish

How many remember when David Copperfield vanished the Statue of Liberty on live television?!   It's a memory cemented in the minds of millions of people.

Now you can replicate this in the palm of your hand! 

In fact, it's so good, Copperfield wanted TWO of them!

Check out STATUE VANISH: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/statue-vanish-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-roy-kueppers-trick-p-38701.html

This precision made gimmick is produced by the great Roy Kueppers, known to be one of the world's most sought after coin machinists.

STATUE VANISH comes with everything needed to perform instantly right out of the package.

Order today and qualify for FREE USA SHIPPING!

Currently on sale, purchase STATUE VANISH here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/statue-vanish-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-roy-kueppers-trick-p-38701.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR  LAUGHS:

I wanted to increase my fiber in my diet by eating beans

My plan is dramatically backfiring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: