Tuesday, October 24, 2023

"Vanish a pair of sunglasses while surrounded!"

 

"Make a pair of sunglasses vanish and reappear in the case!"

Vanishhing Sunglasses

Van GlassesDo you live anywhere on Earth where the Sun is up in the sky?  I bet you do!  This is why the Vanishing Sunglasses is something you can carry wherever you go.

You take out your sunglasses case and remove a pair of plastic sunglasses.   You sandwich them in between a napkin and have your spectator hold onto it.

Then, they VANISH from in between your hands, only to end up inside of the sunglass case that you're spectator has been guarding the entire time!

No reels, no pulls, no threads!

Watch the full performance here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/vanishing-sunglasses-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-wonder-makers-trick-p-38683.html

This comes with everything you need (except for the napkins, but we trust you'll have no problems using your own in your kitchen)!

You'll receive:

  • The case
  • The glasses
  • The gimmick
  • Easy to follow online instructional video

Order today and get FREE USA SHIPPING option available during checkout!

Purchase your Vanishing Sunglasses here while supplies last: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/vanishing-sunglasses-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-wonder-makers-trick-p-38683.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

A horse and a baby chicken are hanging out in Farmer Brown's backyard.

The horse lays down in great big mud puddle to cool off. He decided to take a nap but when he awoke, he was sunk down to his haunches and couldn't get up.

"He-e-e-lp me Baby Chicken! I'm stuck! Go get Farmer Brown to pull me out with the tractor."

"Buaaak!  I can't do it. Farmer Brown's out plowing the back 40. It'll take me all day just to reach him. But I got a better plan.  Hang tight!"

So the Baby Chicken jumped in farmer brown's BMW and backed up to horse. He threw a harness onto the horse and tied it off to the frame. He then threw the car into gear and popped the horse out.

"Tha-ank you Chicken!   Anything you need in the future, I owe you one."

So time goes by and it's all forgotten.

Then one sunny day, the Chicken is hot and decides to cool off in the biggest mud puddle you've ever seen. The next thing you know, he's sunk up to his wings and can't get out.

"<Squak> Help me Horse! <squak> Go get the BMW!"

"Na-ah bro, I'll never fit into that tiny vehicle.  But don't worry, I've got a better idea."

So the Horse proceeded to straddle over the puddle and say, "Here, grab a hold of my weiner."

The Baby Chicken says, "What?!?!"

"It's okay," replied the horse. "You're not going to hurt me.  Just grab onto my wang and hang on for dear life."

So chicken did and horse pulled him out with ease.

AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS...

.

.

.

 

If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks!

I'll see myself out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: