Monday, October 05, 2020

"The Puzzlement Deck - 4 ROUTINES WITH ONE DECK OF CARDS"

 

"REAL WORLD EFFECTS CREATED BY SOMEONE WHO HAS WORKED IN A MAGIC SHOP!"

Puzzlement Deck (Gimmicks and Online Instructions) by Ian Wong & Amor Magic - Trick

Every now and then, I see a trick that makes me scratch my head in puzzlement.   So it should come as no surprise that our new effect, The Puzzlement Deck, did exactly that to me!

Check it out: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/puzzlement-deck-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-ian-wong-amor-magic-trick-p-31907.html

As I was watching that video, I thought I knew how it was done......and then the magician did SOMETHING ELSE that completely changed my mind! 

The Puzzlement Deck is not just a single trick deck.  There is a LOT of magic built into it.  You can see from the video that there's a multitude of effects you can perform, including a Do As I Do routine, a Double ACAAN routine, and more!

You will learn how to do four of these routines with the deck, and possibly come up with your own on top of that!

The Puzzlement Deck is specially made for you to work 100% of the time........so once you learn it's hidden secrets, you will be ready to perform with it!

Shipping very soon so place your orders here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/puzzlement-deck-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-ian-wong-amor-magic-trick-p-31907.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OVERSTOCK SALE - New Products Added

The following three items have just been added to our Overstock Sale category:

If you want to see the remaining 150+ items in our Overstock Category, then please click this link to view them all: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/overstock-sale-c-52.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DID YOU KNOW?  Fact of the Day!

Approximately 10-20% of U.S. power outages are caused by squirrels.

Harmless and cute as they seem, these fuzzy little creatures aren’t as innocent as you think!

Squirrels have a tendency of chewing the wires, but luckily it’s a simple fix.

SourceWashington Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

My wife asked me, "Why don’t you treat me like you did when we were first dating?"

So I took her to dinner and a movie, and then dropped her off at her parents’ house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: