Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Spy

MJM Magic isn't just a business -- we're a family run business, and we LOVE spending time with our family!

The other day, while Brandi was at Target, I had the pleasure of listening to my two daughters play "I Spy" to occupy time. For those who don't know, I Spy is a game where the observer will look at something, and say, "I spy with my little eye, something that's [fill in the blank]." Then the person playing the game will try and guess what that thing is.

Well, my kids were playing it the goofy way. They would basically spy something with their eye and then immediately reveal what they were looking at! What made it especially funny was Katelyn, my 2 year old, who picked the strangest (and sometimes incoherant) things to say.

This is a little long, but as a proud father, I could watch it over and over again! I just wanted to share it with my MJM Magic family online because you guys are all important to me, and your support of our store and products also helps me support my kids below.


No comments: