Friday, December 13, 2019

"Impromptu anywhere, anytime magic at it's finest!"

"A masterclass in impromptu magic!"

The Vault - Tom Mullica Expert Impromptu Magic Volume 1 video DOWNLOAD

Without a doubt, the best kind of magic is the IMPROMPTU kind.   The kind where you can perform anytime, anywhere.

Tom Mullica was the best at this, and now you can download a huge volume of his favorites!

Things like:
  • Broken & Restored Match
  • The Book Test
  • Pencil Thru Bill
  • Perpetual Balls
  • and so much more!!
Purchase today and begin watching immediately after in our Downloads Area!

LINK: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-vault-tom-mullica-expert-impromptu-magic-volume-1-video-download-p-30320.html
---------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

How do mathematicians get rid of constipation?

They work it out with a pencil.
---------------------------------------------------

MJM PERSONAL PEEKS:

Did you know that in my free time, I like to do artwork?  More specifically, I like to draw portraits of people.   Since my dad recently passed away, I was inspired to draw something for my cousin who was with me when he died.

If you would like to see a time lapse of me drawing it, you can view it on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wu0vrJU6uo
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: