Monday, August 24, 2009

Dan Sperry is OK! Services will be held for his car.

I hope Dan doesn't mind me mentioning this, but he's a friend of mine and I am so thankful that he's alright.

So here's the backstory. I was texting him back and forth a few days ago about the Crimson Decks and some upcoming projects we are going to work on. His responses were a little short, and he told me it was because he was just in a car accident.

"Car accident?" I asked if he was OK, and he said he was fine. Now, because the accident just happened and we were texting, I thought it was probably a bad fender bender or something. Then I saw the picture he took on his cell phone, and my testicles shrank into my stomach.
All I have to say is thank God he was OK. It was only a few months ago that he was driving me around town in that same vehicle, and all it takes is one bonehead not paying attention to t-bone you to turn your life upside down.....literally.
An accident like that is something you are lucky to walk away from with no serious injuries, and we're all thankful that Dan was able walk away unharmed. If you want to check out his Facebook page and leave him a comment, click this link.

1 comment:

Ellusionist Magician said...

Wow, that must have been one serious accident for the car to be flipped over like that. Thank god he made it out ok.