Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do You Perform With Grapes? THEN STOP!

This is probably more of a public service announcement than anything else. If there is one thing that has KILLED many careers, it's a bad stigma associated to them. Here's what I mean. When I say, Charles Manson, what comes to your mind? Probably the image of a deranged serial killer who orchestrated the murders of many innocent people. But what about the successful neighborhood magician who shared his name? Now no one wants to pay a penny to see his show, and he's forced to pick some fictitious stage name.

So what I am bringing that up for? Simple. In one word, it's GRAPES.

"Grapes?"

Yes, grapes. I know that many magicians out there are highly creative, but please be warned. If any of you are using grapes in your act, you should know that they've been getting some bad publicity lately (at least here in North America).

"Grapes? Jeff, what are you talking about?"

Oh, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. If you substitute some grapes into your Cups and Balls routine during one of the loads, then I'm talking to you. If you do a mini Zombie Ball routine using a grape, then PAY ATTENTION! You might think it's all fun and games, but you just might be associated with the GRAPIST. Watch this clip and see what I mean:



Just looking out for our customers and keeping them informed. Don't say we didn't warn you!

No comments: