Tuesday, November 05, 2019

On Target - "This is as impossible looking as they come!"

"On Target by Sean Taylor is as impossible looking as they come!"

On Target

Your spectator makes every decision, and does all the work BUT amazingly they manage to choose the exact card you want them to!

So what's the effect?

Well, the effect is super simple to follow. Two decks are introduced -- one red and one blue. Your spectator is asked to choose one as the target deck (let's say they choose the red deck). You remove the red deck from its box, spread them on the table to clearly show 52 different cards, and your spectator cuts the deck. They choose one of the halves and start dealing through them FACE UP, stopping on any card they wish (the card is put to the side and the blue deck comes into play).

You tell them that you are going to count through the blue cards face up and all they need to do is remember the number that their card appears at in the blue deck. You count all the way though the blue deck but there are only 51 cards!! One card is missing and it is the target card they chose from the other deck.

This will get gasps from your audience but now it's time for the kicker. You turn over the card they selected from the red deck and it has a blue back, making your deck complete!

Watch the demo video: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/on-target-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-sean-taylor-trick-p-30087.html

On Target is a self-working masterpiece from Sean Taylor. It's super easy to do, packs one hell of a punch and it all happens in the open and under your spectator's control.

On Target uses no rough and smooth, no sticky and there really are only 51 cards in the second deck -- and their chosen card is genuinely missing.

You will absolutely love performing this. If you're looking for an effect to really fry your spectators, this one is not only On Target but hits the bulls eye!

LINK: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/on-target-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-sean-taylor-trick-p-30087.html
------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

Why do people never eat clocks?

Because it’s really time consuming.
------------------------------------------------

MJM PERSONAL PEAKS:

It's now been over one week that I've been away from my home, my wife, my kids, and my office.  Every second of my day has been caring for my ailing father.   A man who is only 68 years old but barely hanging on due to a fierce fight with Stage IV esophageal/stomach cancer.   A disease that has robbed him of his ability to eat or drink anything.  A disease that has caused him to lose over 110 pounds in just a few months.     I never knew that a person's thigh could be as skinny as their ankle.
Saturday evening, we thought we lost him.   In the midst of holding his hand, crying, we silently prayed with him.   After about ten minutes, he slowly opened his eyes and with tears, he told me that he just saw his deceased sister.   She was waiting for him on the other side.   She looked thinner and younger than when she was alive here on this Earth.  He asked her if she could help him leave this place, but she told him no.   He then asked if he could drink water over there where she was (since he has been robbed of that ability right now).   She told him YES!

And that was all of that particular encounter.  Today, Monday, I asked him what he is thinking about, and he said, "Why have I not died yet?"

I don't know how much time I have left with him.  It CAN'T be long now.  If this were an animal, we would have put it down a long time ago.   But this isn't an animal.   He's my dad.   He's my friend.  And I'm at the point where my sadness is being surpassed by the desire to have him at peace.  My grief, as great as it is, cannot possibly be more than the suffering he is enduring.   And if he can go through all this, then I can get through the heartache that I'm going through.

Thank you all for your prayers for both me and my dad.   And thank you for listening while I vent these very personal feelings.

- Jeff

No comments: