Wednesday, August 14, 2019

"I LOVE this move!!" - Gregory Wilson

"WOW FOOLED ME!! I suspected a gimmick because it looks too perfect. Oh, was I wrong. Nova is one of the best examples of visual sleight of hand card magic I've seen in a while!"
- Dave Buck

The Vault - Nova by Avi Yap video DOWNLOAD

Once in a while, a sleight of hand technique comes around and it causes a HUGE SPLASH in the magic world.  Nova by Andi Yap is doing exactly that.

First check out the demo video here: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-vault-nova-by-avi-yap-video-download-p-29580.html

Now see what so many respected magicians are saying about it:

"I LOVE this move!! This breathtaking move is not easy, but soooooo worth the time and effort required for your card man arsenal!!"
- Gregory Wilson

"It's a slick visual move with lots of potential to create many effects."
- Shawn Farquhar

"Might you consider this move like a knob: it might open a door to infinite possibilities, or you might just end up using it to break someone's head with it. Either way, a win-win situation."
- Bizau Cristian 

This download video is over 90 minutes long and will cover a color change, a torn & restored effect, a utility move, and MORE!   The difficulty is advanced but if you're always looking to improve and work on something, this will definitely pay off for you!

LINK: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-vault-nova-by-avi-yap-video-download-p-29580.html

Be sure to check this and all our other new releases right here:
https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/products_new.html
---------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

I called up my work and I said, "I can't come in today, I have a wee cough."

The boss asked, "You have a wee cough?"

I said, "Wow, thanks boss!  See you next Thursday!"

---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: