Tuesday, September 24, 2019

"Add this powerful weapon to your arsenal today." - Blake Vogt

"Covertly conceal 4 different outs. All depends on which way you start to open the envelope and hand it to your spectator, they get to do the rest. Made on black Tyvek which is waterproof and tear-proof so it will last thousands of performances."

Number 4 Envelope (Gimmicks and Online Instructions) by Blake Vogt - Trick

Having multiple "outs" in magic is like having multiple parachutes when skydiving.   If something fails, you are SAFE with a backup!

Check out our newest product called "Number 4."   It allows you to have not one, but FOUR different OUTS when performing your card effects!

Link: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/number-4-envelope-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-blake-vogt-trick-p-29863.html

This can also be used as a switching device, so what goes in one side can come out different on the other!   Tons of possibilities with this amazing utility item!

Concerned about durability?   Well don't be!   This puppy is made with durable Tyvek, so it's both waterproof and tear-proof to withstand almost all your performance conditions!

Shipping shortly so preorder today: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/number-4-envelope-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-blake-vogt-trick-p-29863.html
--------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

What do you call a laughing motorcycle?

A Yamahahaha.
--------------------------------------------------

MJM PERSONAL PEEKS:

About ten years ago, I was designing an online, text-based multiplayer game for MJM Magic.   It was just for fun......and something that I never shared with anyone.   In fact, I SHELVED the game and haven't looked at it since 2009.

I recently thought that maybe I would take a look at it again.   It's really in a rough, early-stage of development, but I'm wondering if I can revive it and share it with you guys.   Those who like to play online games might find it entertaining.

Of course, I'd probably need some help from anyone who is good with graphic image design.  It's a text-based game, but all centered around a magic theme.  It would need lots of images to make it look nice, because I'm the one working on the coding engine behind the game (what makes it run).

I also may need help with anyone who is good at creating visual tutorials to outline the game and how it works.   If anyone is interested in being early beta testers to provide feedback, let me know.   I may select one or two people to fiddle around with it and we can see if we can put out a fun game for the masses!

For now, it will remain a hidden project of mine while I play around with it in my free time.

- Jeff
--------------------------------------------------

No comments: