Wednesday, September 04, 2019

"You will get the LAST LAUGH when performing THIS!" - Now Shipping!!

"This is a great effect for people who want to add a touch of laughter to their presentation."
Last Laugh by Mark Elsdon - Trick
I think one of the best qualities of a magic trick is one that catches people off-guard.   When something happens that they NEVER see coming!

This is why we LOVE the Last Laugh by Mark Elsdon.

Demo Video: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/last-laugh-by-mark-elsdon-trick-p-20119.html

A spectator freely chooses a card, and you happen to CUT to that card in a separate deck.......but the comedic value is a perfect blend of humor and magic!

The product and teaching are top notch and well produced.   The routine is easy to perform and follow along.   And best of all, it gets LAUGHS!

NOW SHIPPING!!!

Link: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/last-laugh-by-mark-elsdon-trick-p-20119.html
------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

My friend gets really upset when I call him a flat-Earther

He says the correct term is bulldozer operator.
------------------------------------------------------

MJM PERSONAL PEEKS:

First off, I want to say THANK YOU to all who sent me personal messages about my dad.  You guys brought tears to my eyes, and I'm very fortunate to have so many caring people out there who shop with us.

If you are reading this and wondering what I'm talking about, please read the "Personal Peeks" section of yesterday's newsletter here: http://mjmmagic.blogspot.com/2019/09/visual-eye-candy-two-brand-new-effects.html

Anyway, I'm always doing EVERYTHING I can to make MJM Magic the best place for you to shop.   Recently, we had a customer mention that their Shopping Cart contents would disappear after a certain amount of time passed, and this caused a lot of frustration.    This is actually by design.   Not the frustration part, but the security and cleanup part of deleting any inactive browsing session when a user isn't logged in.

Well, I understand how this can be a problem, so today I implemented a new background feature which should HOPEFULLY fix that.   It will remember any items you add into your shopping cart (even if you're not logged in).   It will save this information into a local "cookie" file on your system and that way, it won't delete anything in your cart if you're not logged in.

As long as you don't have any cookie blockers or browser software which deletes them, it should hopefully work.   And if you've never had an issue with this, then nothing should appear any different for you.

If you experience any issues with shopping, or cart contents disappearing, please contact me through our website and let me know.   My ultimate GOAL is to make sure you have a fun and smooth shopping experience here at MJM Magic!

- Jeff
------------------------------------------------------

No comments: