Friday, September 20, 2019

"Surely the most REALISTIC gimmick in the world." - BRETZEL!

"So realistic it's difficult not to eat them."
- Yann Frisch - World Champion FISM 2012 

BRETZEL (Gimmick and Online Instructions) by Mickael Chatelain - Trick

If you're familiar with linking effects, then you already know HOW this works.  But don't let that deter you from picking this one up.

The pretzel gimmick is so real and life-like, you'll be tempted to eat the darn thing!

What you'll receive is the gimmick Pretzel, some nylon rope, a rubber band, and access to the online instructions.   With it, you will perform a variety of different linking effects.

Because it's performed with pretzels, it's easy to switch out and eat when you're finished!

Watch the demo: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/bretzel-gimmick-and-online-instructions-by-mickael-chatelain-trick-p-29849.html

"Surely the most realistic gimmick in the world. I didn't believe my eyes."
- Florian Sainvet - World Champion FISM 2018

"OMG! Mickael Chatelain's new gimmick is unbelievable. You can't see a thing. Like everything he does, it's genius and great quality."
- Etienne Pradier

"Ultra visible, super easy to do!"
- David Stone 

LINK: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/bretzel-gimmick-and-online-instructions-by-mickael-chatelain-trick-p-29849.html
------------------------------------------------------------

40% OFF - TWO DAYS LEFT

As a reminder, we are offering Cool C.A.T.S. DVD at a special 40% Off discount thru Sunday.  This DVD is a masterclass in learning card sleights, taught with easy-to-follow instruction which is perfect for all skill levels.

Watch the demo video and you'll realize that this is an amazing bargain for only $14.95:
https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/cool-cats-by-matthew-wright-and-toby-davies-trick-p-26257.html
------------------------------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

You know, I originally thought Chewbacca was an Ewok...

I know, I know.......wookie mistake....
------------------------------------------------------------

MJM PERSONAL PEEKS:

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have written to me, asking about how my Dad's health was doing.   It really touches me and means a lot.   More than you know, in fact.

I wish I had better news to report.......His last doctor appointment on Monday only gave him between 2 and 4 months to live.  At only 68 years old, that is especially hard to comprehend, especially when he feels like he will be around for years to come. 

I simply tell him to listen to his body and believe what he feels. If he feels better or stronger, then hold onto that!   Don't focus on anything negative, and appreciate the little things.

I will be visiting him tomorrow (Saturday) and see how he's doing.   I don't believe he is going to try chemo or further treatment because it would be too hard on him.   He weighed 270 pounds in March.   He is now down to 185.   He is putting his faith in God, so we both appreciate all your prayers for him.

I'm not ready to lose my Dad.  :(

- Jeff
------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: