Friday, September 13, 2019

"Learn magic from an underground legend!" - Download Today

"This is highly recommended by leading card workers, such as: Slydini, Harry Lorayne, Frank Garcia, Herb Zarrow!"

The Vault - A Jam with Bernard Bilis video DOWNLOAD

It's Thursday, so that means we are highlighting a DOWNLOAD video from our Vault!
Usually, you are getting one trick per download......but not today!   In this Vault, you will learn a TON of stuff for one low price!

Click here to see Bro Gilbert walk you through the things you will learn:

https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-vault-a-jam-with-bernard-bilis-video-download-p-29789.html

It's not very often that you can learn so much for under $15.00!

As always, you will get access to this under your Download Area after purchase!

Link: https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-vault-a-jam-with-bernard-bilis-video-download-p-29789.html

Accessible through your computer, smartphone, tablet or device!   No shipping charges since it's a digital product, and your purchase still counts towards earning your Monthly Achievement prize!
-----------------------------------------

JUST FOR LAUGHS:

What's the difference between a old sock and a coffee filter?

Well, if you don't know, then I'm never drinking coffee at your place.
-----------------------------------------

MJM PERSONAL PEEKS:

When I was a kid, I fell in love with magic.   My parents had purchased one of those Magic Sets for me.  You know, the one with the cheap cups and balls, the wool ropes, the plastic toothpick through coin trick, etc.

I was so proud.   I would learn the tricks and perform them for my family.

Then one night, my younger brother began sleepwalking.   He unconsciously got out of bed, walked over to the area where I kept all my magic, and then URINATED all over everything.

To say they were "soaked in pee" was an understatement.   You almost needed a life preserver to walk into the area.

He then tried to flush an imaginary toilet before walking back to his bed.

Of course, my parents caught him as he was finishing up, but it was too late.   The damage was done.  All my magic supplies were ruined.   They all went into the trash!   That experience single-handedly KILLED my desire to be a magician as a kid.

Ironically, it was that same brother who got me back into magic as an adult when he showed me a card trick that he learned on the Internet.  For some reason, it never occurred to me that you could learn magic online........and thus, MJM Magic was born! 

I decided at that moment to create an online magic store where people could come to easily purchase and learn magic whenever they wanted!

More on this story next week on the early days of MJM Magic!

- Jeff
-----------------------------------------

No comments: